Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Summer fitness regime

So now the summer months are over and we are both home from university we have more time to spend mixing up our meals and trying new recipes to share with you, as well as altering out fitness regimes! 

Coming back home for the summer means signing back up to my other gym, which I have been really enjoyed getting into now I have more time on my hands. I try and do at least 3 one hour sessions a week with this including 45 minutes of cardio alongside weights and toning. I also may start doing some monthly challenges such as the 30 day squat challenge to set myself some goals and try and further my progress.

One of the other things I love about summer is that it encourages salad weather! I love having a lighter lunch when the weather is nice and have been trying out some new recipes of which I will be sharing soon! My current favourite has to be a simple salad with smoked salmon, avocado, lettuce and balsamic which fills me up and is perfect with this lovely weather! 

Look out for lots of summery exercises and recipes to come in the upcoming weeks!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top